Friday, March 25, 2016

Being Serious about Your Craft

One of the things that I’ve read about, and I understand fully, is being serious about your craft while your working/honoring Hecate. Of course this doesn’t apply if your mainly doing devotional work and don’t do any form of spellcraft or work with energies. If you do call yourself a witch, and want to honor Hecate, you better actually be doing what you claim that your doing. Hecate don’t have time for fake witches.

One of the things that Hecate has inspired me to do is get my stuff together and actually work my craft. One of the biggest things that has kept me from doing my craft is fear. And not fear that people out in the world will find out that I’m a witch but from my mother. My mother is one scary woman and I don’t have the money to move away. However I still have my altar/shrine and, thankfully, she’s said nothing.

The point that I’m trying to make is that most people don’t have an excuse as to why they don’t craft as much as they should. They live away from home and they don’t have the problems that I have. Hecate knows if your reasons are valid and she also helps to get rid of those reasons so that you can practice without problems. As for me I have plans to turn my room into a witchy room.
And I’ll be covering that change over the next several months. Anyway, be serious about your path and Hecate will be serious about hanging around.

No comments:

Post a Comment